These Terms and Conditions govern the services provided by Routine Riots. Prior to booking an event, you must read, understand and accept all of the Terms and Conditions.
Section headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
Payment and Refund Terms
1. Wedding dance tuition and private tuition – Full payment is required to secure the booking. A minimum of 48 hours notice prior to lesson commencement is required by the couple or wedding party member to cancel / re-schedule a lesson. Routine Riots cannot guarantee that new dates will be available to suit both parties. Cancelled lessons with less than 48 hours notice & rescheduled lessons are NON REFUNDABLE.
2. Party Bookings – For all party bookings we require a 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit to confirm your party date, with the remainder to be paid no later than 2 weeks before the party date. On failure to make payment Routine Riots reserves the right to cancel the party. On cancellation of a party, a minimum of 72 hours notice prior to the party date is required, from which you will receive a refund of any additional payment you have made. Please note: the deposit is NON REFUNDABLE! Cancelled parties within 72 hours are NON REFUNDABLE.
3. Corporate – For all corporate bookings, Routine Riots requires full payment of which 50% is NON REFUNDABLE. On cancellation of a booking, a minimum of 72 hours notice prior to the booking date is required, from which you will receive a 50% refund of the total amount you have paid. Cancelled bookings within 72 hours are NON REFUNDABLE.
4. For all dance events and parties offered by Routine Riots, we do not refund payment if:
a. Children or participants misbehave during tuition and do not learn a routine sufficiently.
b. Participants of the party/lesson are unwell on the day of the dance experience.
c. The instructor cancels the party due to unacceptable behaviour of the participants. Routine Riots reserves the rights to cancel a dance experience at any point throughout it, if the behavior of the participants is dangerous or unruly. In this instance Routine Riots will not give a refund.
d. A participant becomes injured due to; their own neglect, not following the safe dance practice of the instructor, has signed the disclaimer confirming they are of good health and have no physical ailments but are in fact in poor health or as a result of an uncontrollable incident occurring during the dance experience.
e. The dance experience has to be cancelled under force majeure.
f. The client decides not to continue the lessons half way through the booking for no other reason or if the wedding is cancelled.
g. The client decides they are unhappy with their choreographed routine at the end of the lessons. (See Note below)
h. The participant is requested to leave the party and/or premises as a result of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions
Note: The routine will evolve over the course of the lessons. This will be in conjunction with the clients wishes to do so.
4. Online Zoom Events – For all bookings we take full payment in order to secure your child’s space, which is non refundable. We will only offer a refund if the event has not been able to take place due to our own personal internet connection problems. However refunds will not be issued in the event that the participant is having a problem with their internet connection.
On completion of payment the adult booking the experience is responsible for the wellbeing of the children taking part throughout the zoom session and it is their responsibility to provide a safe dance/movement space for the participants. Children must be accompanied at all times. Routine Riots is in no way responsible for any injuries that may be incurred from children moving around their allocated space at home when taking part in their online experience.
1. Burlesque party themes are age restricted. If within any group bookings there are found to be prospective participants who are under the age of 18, we reserve the right to request parental permission for them to be there or for their removal from the party.
2. The minimum age for all those wishing to take part in the burlesque hen party theme is 18 years, without exception.
3. Routine Riots is not responsible for checking ages of participants if asked to instruct at a licenced venue. This is the responsibility of the person who has booked the party with Routine Riots and the venue owner themselves.
Face Painting/ Glitter tattoos/ Transfer tattoos
FACE PAINTING INGREDIENTS CAN BE SHOWN ON REQUEST. We supply glitter tattoos and temporary tattoo transfers, using high quality body glue and glitters and use isopropyl (alcohol) wipes to cleanse the skin so your glitter tattoos last longer. We use Snazaroo, Diamond FX and other face painting products and paints that comply to the strictest cosmetic regulations, and are easy to apply and remove. However, in the unlikely but possible circumstance that an allergic reaction or skin complaint may occur due to any of the above activities, Routine Riots/Kim Holder cannot be held responsible, as all face painting is undergone at the participants risk (If 16yrs and above) or with the verbal permission or written permission of a child’s parent/guardian. (If the participant is below the age of 16yrs) It is your responsibility to read the product information on request and inform us of any know allergies. It is your responsibility as a parent/guardian to fully read and understand these terms and conditions, the disclaimer displayed at the party or the child consent form and disclaimer once you have signed it, is not Routine Riots responsibility and therefore we will assume your child is able to take part unless otherwise specified on the form. If a participant has skin allergies or infections, Routine Riots reserves the rights to refuse a person having their face painted due to hygiene and safety reasons.
At events where we provide balloon twisting, it is your responsibility as the customer/ parent/guardian to inform us if you or your children or party members are allergic to latex or any other material associated with balloons. We advise that small children should not be left unsupervised with balloon models as they can cause a choking hazard due to small parts.
Chartacter performers will vary facially from our pictures shown online, on our advertising and on facebook as many of our performers play multiple characters. We cannot guarantee your party will be hosted by any one specific person you may have seen in a photo, due to availability, but we can guarantee a quality lookalike and character performance.
Amazon Affiliate Shop
1. Routine Riots is not responsible and accepts no liability for any transactions made via the Amazon shop on our website or for the quality and condition of any of the products shown in the Amazon shop on our website. These products are sold by Amazon and independent sellers themselves. Any complaints must be taken up with Amazon or the sellers themselves and not Routine Riots.
2. Routine Riots is not responsible and accepts no liability in the unlikely event that an under aged individual may purchase goods from our Amazon affiliate shop or from Amazon via our shop on the website.
1. Occasionally due to circumstances beyond our control, we must reserve the right to change the start times, dates, instructor, entertainer or venue locations previously established for your party/dance experiences and private tuition. We will endeavour to re-arrange dance experiences to suit your needs, however for dance experiences where we cannot meet your needs, we will offer a full refund.
Health and Safety
1. All prospective applicants to take part in dance experiences are required to fill out a medical questionnaire and sign a disclaimer. Participants must warrant that they are fit to undertake dance tuition and advise the instructor of any medical conditions, which may affect participation in the dance experience.
2. You must at all times follow the instructions issued by our teachers, who are trained to be mindful of your health and safety at all times. Any failure to follow instruction will automatically invalidate your insurance in the event of any injury you sustain as a consequence of this failure.
3. Failure to follow the advice of your own GP will also render your insurance invalid for the purpose of claims.
4. Routine Riots and its Directors, employees, affiliates, partners are not responsible for any injury that may occur as a result of participants being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
1. You release Routine Riots and its directors, employees, freelance choreographers from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, for any damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising from your lessons with Routine Riots.
Your personal information
1. Routine Riots is committed to the protection of your personal information in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. (GDPR)
Entire Agreement and Applicable Law
1. This Agreement sets out all of the terms between Routine Riots and the Clients.
This contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to the Agreement.